Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is the plural of succubus succubi?
















I've created yet another great study in how to alienate large segments of your potential audience. Most people would have referred to it as the new Megan Fox movie. I am not most people.

I can't decide if I'm looking forward to this movie or not. As much as I love Diablo Cody is as much as I hate Megan Fox. But, there hasn't been a good succubus flick in a while, so it might be worth a view. Diablo Cody is the woman who wrote Juno by the way. Maybe I should have said that first.

I feel like the layout is much better in this comic than the last one. I'm not happy with the colors though. I got almost all of the way through coloring it and thought, "Why didn't I set this at night?" That would have been much better. I like the drawing of the succubus in the last panel at least. Oh, other comic stuff, I've decided I'm gonna try to stick to a Tuesday Friday update schedule like Wondermark. Which is an awesome comic that you should read.

No comments:

Post a Comment