Friday, September 11, 2009

.. Just like every cowboy sings a sad sad song..
















































I'm not sure if you can consider what the Terminator universe uses "Logic" but I digress....

Sorry for the update so late in the day, I had homework to do last night. I started using google analytics so I'm sure the 5 of you will be very disappointed. Google analytics is actually really cool. I can look at all sorts of stuff like how much time the a person spends on the site and what screen resolution they have. Now that I think about it, it's kinda stalkerish. I wouldn't go as far as to say it makes me feel like the Chuck Berry of web comic artists, but it's definitely a little intrusive.

I'm pretty proud of this one. The comics have , in my opinion, improved in quality since the first few I drew. A trend I hope continues. If this keeps up I may try advertising somewhere at some point.

Chuck Berry was a rock legend that also enjoyed videotaping girls at, uhm, at inappropriate times in a restaurant he owned later in life btw. Look it up for yourself... actually don't look it up, it's creepy.

out

No comments:

Post a Comment