Friday, September 4, 2009

Dreams of what could have been


























I've been so obsessed with Batman since Arkham Asylum came out. It's so awesome! I could just punch people in the face for hours in that game. I know it's getting a lot of hype, but it is totally warranted. Stealth games don't often interest me, but staying hidden is rewarded remarkably well in this game. There are few things in life more satisfying then popping out of a heating duct, putting some random thug to sleep with your big, burly arms, and then booby trapping the floor next to him to explode when his buddies come to check on him. Oh, no. Here come the feelings again. But honestly, what real man wouldn't want him to rock you to sleep with his warm, but firm embrace?

If you've made it this far in the post, congratulations, you are my biggest (only) fan. Anyway, I'm very happy with this one. It's my favorite of the comics I've done so far. My man crush on Batman may have influenced this choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment